Monday, September 23, 2013

Things I Try To Make Myself Believe

Don't give up you gorgeous beauty.
The sun will come up tomorrow.
Keep Fighting. Don't give up.
Sadness doesn't last forever.
Audeat Ad Fio.
You deserve to be loved.
You are gorgeous.
There'll be beauty from pain.
A.J. Loves you, let him in.
This love is beautiful just like you.
Ich leibe mich.
Pull yourself out of it.
Write it on your heart that everyday is the best day in the year.
It's okay to cry.
Your pain walks down a one way street, love angels instead.
I know it feels so alone like everyone is letting you down, but you'll be okay, I promise. -me
You are amazing.
You'll be okay, just hold on.
You are going to be okay.
Don't let your spark die out.
Write more love.
Life is a beautiful struggle.
You are stronger than you believe.
The emotional scars are beautiful too.
The sun will shine, I promise.
Hang in There.
Write it out love.

No comments:

Post a Comment