Sunday, September 22, 2013

I Will Die Fighting Those Demons If I Have Too

When you hurt,
I hurt to,
but somehow,
the light inside me,
helps save you,
from you.

And I really wish you knew,
how much I love you,
and how my arms are meant for you too,
how'd I'd do anything,
to take your pains away from you.

But,
It is so hard knowing your hurt really hurts you,
and that I can only,
stave the demons off for a bit because,
once you leave my arms,
they return and taunt you.

And when you are aching in my arms,
demons,
trying to consume,
the you that I know,
the one I love.
I can only sit there and hope,
that this light that shines out of me,
for you,
is enough.

That my tight embrace,
helps heal your tired soul,
that you know,
that my love for you,
my lovely fighting prince,
is vast and wide,
and always flowing,
like a waterfall.

And as long as I can feel your pain,
I will never,
ever give up on you.
That I will die trying to fight those demons for you,
if I have to....
That I unconditionally,
Love,
You.

For You,
From Me.

Copyright September 2013



No comments:

Post a Comment