I wasnt going to release this untill around christmas in the book I was going to put a collection of my poetry in, but in the recent events I feel the need to release it sooner.
So heres to the friend of a friend.
I Pray your soul goes to heaven,
I pray you find your way,
I pray Gods light shines upon you,
I pray you see your day,
Remember Jesus arms are open,
Remeber God is smilin down,
Remeber his arms will hold you when you miss us and when you frown,
Gods love will bind you,
Jesus will be kind to you.
Don't miss us much,
We'll join you there someday,
Please stay aware in your heaven way up there,
I'll never forget you,
no matter what the month is,
or the day,
I'll never forget you,
even as I go on my own way.
copyright Sossina J Chirhart August 2010
No comments:
Post a Comment