If Love is forever,and its now or never,
if I ask you to be the memories in my hourglass,
would you be....
mine,
would you hop on a boat with me and,
sail the sands of time,
Never let me fall,
even if our moutains come crumbling down?
protect me at the expense of you,
with our love on the line,
even if I'm broken and not brand new,
would....
you...
be mine,
stay true,
promise me the world as long as I'm with you,
walk with me on the beach,
our footprints in time,
swim with me in the ocean blue,
just so you can tell them all
its so true.
sing to me beneath my balcony,
a sweet serenade to capture my heart and wrap it with your words,
my sweet little bird,
I know you'd do this and more,
and babe I promise to keep your heart safe and sound from hate and war,
because its simple and true,
Oh how I Love You.
-Sossina
Happy Valentines Day
Cheers to Forever Always and Eternity <3
No comments:
Post a Comment