Saturday, October 3, 2009

My Life

My life is one big confusing journey,
y patience is often tested,
My wall is often torn down,
The stress I feel is like holding up the sky,
I can feel the weight of the world,
I cling to my friend,
So I don't get crushed in this invisible war,
I dawn on my armor and walk into battle,
I walk straight ahead and there is my oppenent,
I charge,
I say random things,
try to be happy,
Didn't know how much I was holdin back,
Untill my father asked,
I cried,
Where's my escape,
My safe haven,
My door,
My hope goes from smaller than a pin head to microscopic,
I'm slipping,
Just barley here,
Trying all the exits,
not one door is opening,
I swim against the current,
I cry for,
Help,
No hand reaches out,
Where is my knight?
the one in shinĂ­ng armor,
I'm stuck in  my tower room,
Fighting for my life,
The current is coming faster and stronger,
I hear something in the distance,
my knight?
my hero?
Nope,
the screaming of stress,
I'm tired,
I'm sore,
There's no escape,
no door,
no way out of this wicked maze,
no way out of this unfair game,
my life,
I wouldn't wish it upon anyone else,
The monsters don't leave me,
they sneak up one me and jump out,
my life ain't pretty and it ain't fair,

All I have is god, my family, my pack, my friends and me.


-Sossina

No comments:

Post a Comment