This is kinda a sad poem and doesnt at all apply to me i just wrote it,i was kinda insired by New Moon, Stepanie Meyer.
I'm falling to peices,
and was on my knees.
From there i could see,
a blade gleaming wickeldly.
I picked it up not afraid of the pain,
and then walked out into the rain.
I looked up at the sky,
and said my goodbyes.
I took a quick look around,
and brang it down.
I hit the ground hard,
in the middle of the yard.
I dont remeber much after that,
but suddenly there was a pat.
Wait a pound,
and then i could hear sounds.
You were bent over me,
and i could see how much you'd spent over me.
Then suddenly you said,
It's alright you're not dead.
I wish I could find some words to say,
to make you understand my way.
I was so lost and hurt and alone,
and thought that was how I should atone.
Then your lips pressed to mine,
and said that we had much time.
You promised never to leave,
and I just couldn't beleive.
I made my choice no matter how wrong,
but you still loved me and sang me a song.
You mad me hurt,
and i felt like dirt.
So i went to extremes,
not caring about our team.
You saved my life,
and took away the knife.
Even though you made me hurt,
enough to feel like dirt.
You came back for me,
that was the key.
-Sossina
No comments:
Post a Comment